Our programs equip students with the necessary skills to further or start a career in web development, data science and visualization, or cybersecurity. We combine a virtual classroom experience, with dynamic curricula, taught by experienced instructors in order to provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Our students receive access to UC San Diego Extension Boot Camps’ in-depth career planning assistance.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects that demonstrate their programming and data science skills, or learn skills applicable to certifications in the cybersecurity industry.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills. Our coding course also offers a full-time option for students who want to acquire these skills in a shorter time period.
Course Curricula Options
Our programs cover the most in-demand market skills*:
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
These programs are offered through UC San Diego Extension in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over 35 of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What You Will Learn
- In our web development, data science and visualization, and cybersecurity programs, students build a foundation of skills that are required in order to be competitive in these industries.
- Students take part in experiential learning activities and gain real-world knowledge.
- UC San Diego Extension Boot Camps provide career support services including portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, career coaching, resume support, and more.
- Students receive an Award of Completion from UC San Diego Extension, showcasing their accomplishments to future employers.
- By the end of the program, students will have a strong portfolio of apps and projects in our web development and data science programs, or learn skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- Students will have developed a new set of hard and soft skills to position them for success as they transition into or advance in the professional world.